With the advent of the Internet of Things, the world of operational technology (OT) is transforming. The emergence of a new generation of smart, interconnected devices ready to replace legacy, closed systems has many enterprises interested in converging their OT systems with their IT infrastructure to build an integrated Internet of Things environment.
Learn how converged IT/OT can benefit your business.
Our speakers discuss their recommendations for implementing converged IT/OT infrastructure including:
• Technology considerations
• Addressing scalability, availability and security challenges
• Architecting to provide dynamic intelligence at the edge
• Streamlining data formats and simplifying integration
• Acquiring, aggregating, and processing OT device data
Learn more:: https://www.redhat.com/en/insights/internet-of-things
- 2016年 3月 14日