Oak Ridge National Laboratory Delivers Accessible, Powerful Supercomputing Environment with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
Red Hat Drives Cloud Infrastructure Upgrades with Latest Version of Production-Ready OpenStack Platform
Red Hat Announces 2017 Women in Open Source Award Winners
Red Hat Summit 2018 Dates Announced
Red Hat Delivers on Vision to Automate the Enterprise with Ansible
Red Hat Extends CloudForms Multi-Cloud Management with Ansible Automation
Red Hat Delivers Analytics-Driven Automation in Latest Version of Insights with Ansible Integration
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Takes Digital Innovation into the Fast Lane with Major European Automaker
Red Hat Unveils End-to-End Cloud-Native Development Environment with Red Hat OpenShift.io
Turkcell’s Orhan Bıyıklıoğlu Named Red Hat’s 2017 Certified Professional of the Year
Subscribe to Red Hat’s company newsletter
Sign up for Red Hat Shares for our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
- Red Hat's cloud love affair
- ZDNet – May 1, 2017
- Sure, Red Hat is a major Linux company. Indeed, most would say it's the Linux company, but moving forward, what Red Hat wants to be is the private cloud company.
- Build anything, deploy everywhere and transform business with Red Hat
- Red Hat Blog – May 2, 2017
- By adding open innovation to a consistent technology foundation, enterprises are able to deliver the applications and services that make them stand out. More importantly, they can deploy across all four footprints plus multi-cloud without fear of complexity ruling their lives.
- Red Hat launches OpenShift.io, an online IDE for building container-based applications
- TechCrunch – May 2, 2017
- Red Hat is launching OpenShift.io today, its first major foray into offering cloud-based developer tools.
- Red Hat: The cloud needs an OS, and OpenShift is just the thing
- TechRepublic – May 3, 2017
- In a world of cloud complexity, Red Hat's Linux experience could pay dividends.
- Why the Red Hat-Amazon partnership is a big deal in the cloud
- Network World – May 4, 2017
- Red Hat announced native access to Amazon Web Services products in its Red Hat OpenShift product. OpenShift is the company’s platform as a service (PaaS) application development software, and it’s also the company’s main tool for helping enterprises deploy application containers, including those from Docker.
- Red Hat's Vision for an Automated Enterprise
- Windows IT Pro – May 4, 2017
- At Red Hat Summit, the company laid out its vision of the future, and it did so with hardly a mention of the word "Linux." Instead, we heard about "the automated enterprise, powered by Ansible."