Red Hat owes much of its success in delivering customer value to the partner ecosystem. Founded on the spirit of open source innovation, every milestone in Red Hat’s history is connected to and driven by a skilled, vibrant ecosystem of partners comprising some of the world’s leading solution and service providers, systems integrators, cloud providers and more.
Red Hat partners remain core to our vision of being a leader in open hybrid cloud technology. We are continuing to invest in helping our partners grow their business, and align more closely with the cloud transformation we’re seeing across industries. Beyond selling Red Hat solutions or engineering their own products, Red Hat partners can unlock additional business value by offering professional and managed services to the customers.
Last week, Red Hat hosted 60 senior executives from strategic partner organizations at the Red Hat Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Partner Day. The objective of the event was to ensure we are strategically aligned with our partners, and to share key industry and business insights. We also took this opportunity to celebrate and recognize the innovative work our partners are doing in the region and the impact they are making across businesses and industries, by announcing the 2023 Red Hat ANZ Partner Awards.
This year’s awards included 10 categories, and for the first time, the nominations were invited from partners through an application process. We received a number of submissions and it was not easy for the judges to select winners from so many impressive partners. It gives us great pleasure to announce the winners for the 2023 Red Hat ANZ Partner Awards:
ANZ Partner of the Year
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise, for delivering innovative customer initiatives and solutions, driven by their commitment to training and joint go-to-market offerings with Red Hat.
Innovation Partner of the Year
- Advent One, for driving and delivering innovation using Red Hat solutions, helping customers extend, enhance, and maximize their technology investments.
OpenShift Partner of the Year
- Integral Technology Solutions, for consistently developing and delivering market best-practice customer initiatives leveraging Red Hat OpenShift.
Cloud Partner of the Year
- Amazon Web Services, for leveraging Red Hat solutions to jointly drive cloud adoption and transformation for customers, achieving several high-profile joint customer wins.
Distribution Partner of the Year
- Ingram Micro New Zealand, for consistently delivering strong growth, and developing a number of best-practice sales and marketing go-to-market programs and initiatives.
Advanced Partner of the Year
- Logicalis, for their continued focus on enabling their sales, pre-sales, and delivery teams to have a strong understanding of Red Hat solutions to drive customer success.
New Partner of the Year
- Systemethix, for establishing a strong Red Hat practice that complements their end-to-end infrastructure and cloud services business, showing a strong strategic vision and commitment to building innovative client solutions.
ISV Partner of the Year
- Softel Systems, for their close working relationship with Red Hat and commitment to using Red Hat technology to enhance and support their customer offerings.
Commercial Partner of the Year
- Logicalis, for collaborating with Red Hat to set and execute a joint go-to-market strategy, winning several new commercial clients over the past year.
Telco Partner of the Year
- Nokia, for collaborating with Red Hat to jointly deliver innovative and successful customer initiatives and solutions with key customers in the telecommunications segment.
We would like to congratulate the 2023 Red Hat ANZ Partner Award winners and express our gratitude to all our partners who remain key accelerators for customer success. We look forward to continuing to grow, learn and innovate with our partners to generate even more successful business outcomes for customers.
About the author
Garry Gray is the Senior Director and Head of Ecosystems for Red Hat in Australia and New Zealand. Having joined the company in 2018, Gray is responsible for leading the transformation of Red Hat’s channels ecosystem into a market-leading, best practice environment with a focus on profitable business growth and improved partner and customer experiences.
With a career spanning more than 20 years, Gray has worked across a diverse range of disruptive services and technology-related industries in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region, with knowledge and experience in channels, partner and alliance management, business leadership, operations, managed and global services and business development. Prior to joining Red Hat, Gray held many senior leadership roles in organisations including Xerox and AAPT.