Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
When Cigna developers needed to improve their application testing processes, they teamed up with Red Hat Consulting to implement agile methodologies. Iterative development has helped Cigna prioritize features based on customers’ needs, and as a result, the quality of Cigna’s software has improved.
In the video below, representatives from Cigna and Red Hat Consulting discuss how working together to instill behavior-driven development principles helped Cigna:
• Increase speed to market by aligning application delivery with customer expectations.
• Reduce risk by engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders in regular reviews.
• Sustain application quality by identifying and fixing defects early in project life cycle.
• Ensure on-time delivery and predictable performance.
Want to learn more about behavior-driven development?
Join our webinar to hear more about how Red Hat Consulting helped Cigna deploy better applications to market, faster. Or, download the whitepaper.