An IT professional who becomes a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack has the ability to configure advanced networking in a director-based Red Hat OpenStack environment. The credential is earned after successfully passing the 红帽认证边缘计算和网络专家考试 (EX310).
An enterprise application developer who has become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Create and work with virtual network devices.
- Manage OpenStack networking agents.
- Deploy IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
- Provision OpenStack networks.
- Implement distributed virtual routing.
- Implement NFV datapaths.
- Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight.
These audiences may be interested in becoming an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat OpenStack
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators who want to demonstrate their capability in network functions virtualization (NFV)
- A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Specialist or RHCSA credential
To prepare for becoming a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack, Red Hat recommends these courses:
Do you have questions? Get in touch.Contact us
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.