Select a language
Red Hat Training
Ways to test
Whether remotely, at your location, at a testing station, or in a Red Hat® classroom, our exams can be taken when and where it's most convenient for you.
Help your team validate their skills by having a Red Hat exam delivered to your location. With a low daily rate and simple setup, these offerings lend flexibility and convenience to the certification process.
Via remote access
Red Hat’s new remote exams bring flexibility to your certification journey by allowing you to take our performance-based tests from your own home. Take advantage of the ability to prove your skills on our technologies in the most convenient setting for you.
Remote exams are delivered using a unique live environment that will be observed by a remote proctor. Your exam will be run on your own X86_64, Fedora-compatible systems and cloud-based environments. We expect to make more exams available for remote delivery based on global and regional demand.
View available remote exams
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Storage Administration exam (EX125)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes exam (EX180)
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer exam (EX183)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development exam (EX288)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization exam (EX318)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting exam (EX342)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Services Management and Automation exam (EX358)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Deployment and Systems Management exam (EX403)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam (EX407)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning exam (EX442)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices exam (EX447)
At your location
In addition to on-site training options, you can also certify 6 or more employees at your location. Before arriving on site, we assist your technical staff in ensuring the venue is prepared to run Red Hat courses and exams.
At an individual exams testing station
Remotely monitored by a Red Hat test proctor, a personal testing station offers the full functionality required to take the exam in a secure manner. Individual exams provide a flexible, convenient way to accommodate busy schedules.
All Red Hat exams are also available as individual exams that are taken on a secure, preconfigured testing station at a Red Hat—or Red Hat partner—location. You can select a time and date, then prepare at your own pace.
Classroom exams are monitored by a proctor and taken on preconfigured hardware at a Red Hat testing facility. You can enroll in prescheduled classroom exams by selecting a location near you and viewing available dates.