A Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer is able to develop reliable, performant JEE applications in a microservice- style environment and use Microprofile APIs to develop microservices enterprise Java applications.
A Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer is capable of performing these tasks:
- Provide and obtain configuration properties through several environment-aware sources both internal and external to the application and made available through dependency injection or lookup using Configuration for Microprofile
- Separate execution logic from business logic using Microprofile Fault Tolerance
- Probe the state of a computing node from another machine using MicroProfile Health Check
- Export monitoring data to management agents using Microprofile Metrics
- Understand and apply MicroProfile Interoperable JWT RBAC: OpenID Connect (OIDC)–based JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) for role-based access control (RBAC) of microservice endpoints
If you’re a JEE developer who wishes to demonstrate skills and abilities using Java to develop advanced, microservices-oriented enterprise applications, you may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer.
We recommend these courses to help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer: