Red Hat blog
If you're planning to attend Red Hat Summit and are looking for comprehensive product training, consider adding Power Training to your registration. These highly interactive courses span two days and offer accelerated learning opportunities under the guidance of expert instructors. By opting for Power Training, attendees can benefit from several exclusive perks, including access to Red Hat Training and Certification advisors, a dedicated Power Training cocktail hour and reception with Red Hat technical leaders, and 30 days of access to Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic.
The following Power Training courses are being offered this year on May 22nd and 23rd:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible: You will be able to apply automation-first principles to solve real-world Linux system and services problems through the effective creation of Ansible Playbooks and their application using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform. You will gain the skills to automate your workflows, build a foundation for DevOps practices and learn how to use Ansible Automation Platform to innovate more quickly.
- Red Hat System Administration I: This course will build the foundation for those who want to become a full-time Linux system administrator. After attending this training, you should be able to perform essential Linux system administration tasks, including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage and performing basic security administration.
- Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman: This course will help you understand the foundations of container-based application development including how to run, manage and troubleshoot containerized applications. This course is the starting point for the OpenShift developer curriculum and provides the foundation you'll need to advance to cloud-native developer courses.
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster: This course teaches you how to create and configure a new OpenShift cluster, as well as manage the cluster on a day-to-day basis. You'll also learn how to troubleshoot common problems that will be encountered beyond Day One.
- Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform: This course covers how to use Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to develop automation in a way that scales to large teams and complex enterprises. You'll gain the skills you need to effectively manage and optimize Ansible Playbooks, as well as creating and sharing execution environments and collections. You will also learn how to use the automation content navigator to manage the automation lifecycle.
Attendees may only add one Power Training course, as each course is two days in length and attendance on both days is necessary for course completion. Power Training registration is $1,300, and those currently holding a Red Hat Certification receive a discounted registration of $1,000. Register and learn more about Red Hat Summit today!
About the author
Jacqueline Sell serves as the liaison with key partners and stakeholders to lead Red Hat's global delivery strategy, metrics, processes, and initiatives for instructor-led training.