Red Hat blog
The Red Hat Asia Pacific (APAC) Partner Awards 2022 recognize commercial and public sector partners for their continued efforts to develop innovative solutions using Red Hat technologies to meet customer needs and improve business outcomes. This year’s theme for the Red Hat APAC Partner Awards is ‘Open Innovation Ecosystem’. It is through a strong and dynamic partner community that innovation is built on the open source principles of co-creation, transparency and trust.
This year’s partner award winners have not only acted as catalysts for customer success, but have been important multipliers of enterprise open source by adopting Red Hat solutions, from emerging technologies to hybrid cloud infrastructure. In today’s evolving marketplace, it is more important than ever to work openly and collaboratively to generate meaningful results for organizations throughout their cloud journey.
We are pleased to announce this year’s Red Hat APAC Partner Award winners:
Top Regional Partners
Honoring top-performing partners in each region for delivering high-quality solutions using Red Hat technologies and successfully transforming customer business outcomes.
- Asian Growth & Emerging Markets: Rockplace
- Australia & New Zealand: Deloitte
- Japan: Fujitsu Limited
- India: Integra Micro Systems Pvt Ltd
- Greater China: Systex Corporation
Top Distribution Partner
- Ingram Micro Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, for expanding the reach of Red Hat open source solutions, such as Red Hat OpenShift and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, in the region and demonstrating excellence in activation, enablement and development activities
Top OpenShift Partner
- PT Mitra Integrasi Informatika (MII), for powering innovative customer solutions using Red Hat OpenShift and demonstrating continued commitment to developing Red Hat OpenShift expertise.
Top Innovation Partner
- Advent One, for its commitment to open source innovation using Red Hat technologies to solve customers challenges and address new market opportunities.
Top Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partner
- Nutanix APJ, actively collaborating with Red Hat to drive customer success as an independent software vendor.
Top Cloud Partner
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), for its continued commitment to accelerating hybrid cloud migration and IT modernization with Red Hat open source solutions.
Top Strategic Alliance Partner
- Intel, for its continuous support in driving go-to-market activities with Red Hat to generate customer success.
Top Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Partner
- IBM Consulting, for its dedication to developing Red Hat open source expertise in order to achieve shared business goals with customers.
Top Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Partner
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise, for playing a critical role in driving customer success through close collaboration with Red Hat.
Top Commercial Partner
- ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation, for its close collaboration with Red Hat to support customers within the commercial industry.
Top Telco, Media and Entertainment Partner
- Amdocs APAC, for demonstrating expertise and supporting customers in collaboration with Red Hat within the telecommunications, media and entertainment space.
Thank you to all of our APAC partners for your commitment to open source innovation and collaboration with Red Hat. Congratulations to our Red Hat Asia Pacific Partner Awards 2022 winners!
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.