In case you missed it, Red Hat Summit and AnsibleFest is taking over the Mile High City for our 2024 event. We’ll be in Denver, Colorado at the Colorado Convention Center, May 6-9, 2024 and we’re excited to announce that our call for proposals is now open!
We’re on the hunt for captivating content and engaging speakers to join us to share your story and expertise with the thousands of customers, partners, technology industry leaders and open source enthusiasts from around the world.
We’re looking for a variety of session content including breakouts, lightning talks, panels, roundtable discussions and technical labs and we’re especially interested in the following topics:
- Red Hat products: Explain how to use and customize technologies like Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat OpenShift or Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform.
- Customer and partner stories: Share lessons learned in industries like financial services, transportation, and telecommunications, media and entertainment.
- Emerging tech: Show how you are using open source solutions in new or niche technology areas such as artificial intelligence and machine learning or far-edge computing.
- Community stories: Address new open source ideas, or offer updates on evolving approaches like event-driven automation or developer portals.
- Development and developers: Explore modern application development methods, tools or processes.
Red Hat Summit and Ansiblefest remain a must-attend technology event that brings together IT leaders to experience the latest open source innovations and foster collaboration to help solve their business problems. As we come together for three high-energy days of innovation, education and collaboration, we need your unique perspectives to bring this event to life.
The deadline to submit a speaking proposal is Nov. 17, 2023 and selected speakers will be notified in early February.
About the author
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies.