In case you missed it, Red Hat Summit is coming back to Boston, Massachusetts on May 23-25, 2023 and we’re excited to announce that our call for proposals is now open!
We’re looking for intriguing content and captivating speakers to join us to share your story and expertise with the thousands of customers, partners, and technology industry leaders from around the world to come together for three high-energy days of innovation, education and collaboration.
It’s no surprise that Red Hat Summit has been a hit throughout its 18-year run, thanks to our passionate community of customers and partners. It’s a must-attend technology event to experience the latest and greatest in open source innovations that are the future of enterprise technology—from hybrid cloud infrastructure, containers and cloud-native app platforms to management, automation, emerging tech, edge and more. Over the years, we’ve seen incredible value in bringing together leaders across the IT industry to collaborate, innovate and help grow our industry.
What topics are we looking for?
We are collecting papers to curate the right mix of sessions across IT topics for a variety of audiences and proficiency-levels. From high-level business sessions to thorough deep dives demonstrating Red Hat technologies in action.
- Red Hat product details, e.g., how to use, stack, and customize Red Hat tech
- Customer and partner stories, e.g., successes and lessons learned with Red Hat tech
- Technology and IT, e.g., emerging technologies, use of Red Hat products in niche tech areas
- Communities, e.g., technology in the open source community, and talks on new communities
- Developers, e.g., application development methods, tools, and processes
Check out the submission guidelines for more details about what we’re looking for, as well as tips and tricks for submitting a great session.
The deadline to submit your abstract is Jan. 11, 2023. Selected speakers will be notified in March 2023.