Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to efficiently incorporate data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning (AI/ML) into an OpenShift® development workflow. Using our smartphone to assign a coupon value to any sale item, you’ll use an object detection model to detect items discounted in a retail store.
We’ll allow hypothetical customers to find merchandise discounts, such as shirts, as they browse clothing in a department store.
Also, build an app that will display a discount, such as a coupon.
This workshop will build an app that uses a picture of clothing and determines if a shirt is present that qualifies for a discount.
Learn how to install anything on your computer using Red Hat® OpenShift Data Science and Red Hat OpenShift Streams for Apache Kafka.
Note: Beginner data handling and python skills are required for this workshop.
Prior to the workshop, please sign up for Red Hat OpenShift Data Science developer to try OpenShift Data Science in the sandbox.
During this workshop, you will:
- Use Jupyter Notebooks and TensorFlow to explore a pretrained object detection model
- Use source-to-image (S2I) to build and deploy your intelligent application
- Deploy an Apache Kafka consumer with the same object detection model
Live event date: Thursday, July 21, 2022 | 10 a.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.