Select a language
Since 2006, Red Hat has recognized Red Hat Certified Professionals who demonstrate ingenuity, hard work, and expertise using Red Hat technologies. Red Hat is accepting submissions November 1st through January 19, 2018. To enter to win, tell how Red Hat Certification has helped your career and how you have used your skills and knowledge to produce results for your organization. You can also submit a nomination for another RHCP.
All eligible Red Hat Certified Professionals that are nominated or that submit a nomination for another RHCP will get a $25.00 eGift card. The $25.00 eGift card is for the Red Hat Certified Professional Store. The Red Hat Certified Professional of the Year winner will receive:
- One complimentary pass to 2018 Red Hat Summit in San Francisco, CA, including airfare and three nights of hotel accommodations.
- Recognition at the 2018 Red Hat Summit Reception for Red Hat Certified Professionals.
- A featured mention in the Red Hat Certified Professional Award press release.
- Promotion on the Red Hat website, blog, and in the Red Hat Training and Certification newsletter.
- Recognition in a Red Hat success story video. Watch the video of the 2017 RHCP of the Year winner with Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst accepting his award on stage at Summit.
- An RHCP of the Year award and Red Hat fedora.
- An RHCP of the Year logo that can be used on business cards or in social media profiles.
Connect with Red Hat Services
Learn more about Red Hat Consulting
Learn more about Red Hat Training
Learn more about Red Hat Certification
Subscribe to the Training Newsletter
Follow Red Hat Services on Twitter
Follow Red Hat Open Innovation Labs on Twitter
Like Red Hat Services on Facebook
Watch Red Hat Training videos on YouTube
Follow Red Hat Certified Professionals on LinkedIn
About the author
Randy Russell is the director of Certification and leads the team that develops and delivers Red Hat's certification programs and exams. A long-time proponent of performance-based testing, he has served on the board and as president and chairman of the Performance Testing Council, as well as having presented on this subject and others at industry conferences such as the Association of Test Publishers, the European Association of Test Publishers, CeDMA and TSIA.