Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
It's been a few weeks since our acquisition by Red Hat. Things have been moving forward fairly rapidly since then, and you may have questions about what has changed regarding the direction of GlusterFS and associated projects. Come to our meetup and learn about all the exciting things that are happening, and how you can benefit.
Here is just a sampling of what will be included in the discussion:
- HekaFS - the multi-tenancy extension for cloud providers
- Feature list for 3.3 - Simultaneous file and object access, HDFS compatibility, and more
- Tentative release schedule
- Project structure - changes are afoot for gluster.org
- How you can get involved
We're looking to take Gluster to the next level, and we want you to be a part of that. Come to the meetup and set the direction for Gluster and GlusterFS.