With an open hybrid cloud infrastructure from Red Hat, your IT organization can better serve your business by delivering more agile and flexible solutions while protecting business assets and preparing for the future.
Close the gap between business needs and what IT can deliver
Lots of people—including your internal customers—use public clouds in their daily lives. And they often expect the same agility and efficiency from corporate IT systems. But with 80% of your IT budget spent on maintenance, it’s a struggle to balance running the business and driving IT innovation and transformation.Learn more in our open hybrid cloud whitepaper
- A single-subscription offering that lets you build and manage an open, private Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud and ease your way into a highly scalable, public-cloud-like infrastructure based on OpenStack®.
- A comprehensive IaaS cloud management platform that improves your virtual and cloud infrastructures with advanced capacity planning and resource management features.
- The ideal platform for your business to build a private cloud or for service providers to construct a public cloud.
- Complete virtualization management for servers and desktops on the same infrastructure.
- An open, hybrid Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that lets developers quickly develop, host, scale, and deliver apps in the cloud.
- An enterprise software system that gives you a scalable, secure framework to establish and maintain trusted identities and keep communications private.
- An operating system-independent, network-based registry that lets administrators centrally store user identity and application information.
Red Hat Cloud Access makes it easy to migrate your current Red Hat subscriptions for use on Red Hat Certified Cloud Providers. All benefits of your subscription transfer to the public cloud. You keep your direct relationship with Red Hat, including sales and our award-winning support.Learn more
The flexibility of the private cloud solution...and the execution and diligence to meeting our needs are the reasons why we consider Red Hat not just a vendor, but a trusted partner to our company.DON O'CONNOR, MANAGING DIRECTOR, TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS, MUFG UNION BANK Learn More
Tried. Tested. Trusted.
From the trading floor to air-traffic control, industries around the world rely on Red Hat
Red Hat receives "positive" rating in Gartner's 2016 Vendor Rating Report
Value of a subscription
Red Hat customers get the latest software, trust that it's secure, and gain access to a community of experts making software the open source way.
Get useful IT insights every month
Sign up for Red Hat Shares, a newsletter with our take on technology trends, open source software, recent industry news, and more.
Red Hat blog
CloudForms Now blog
Learn technical tips and insights for getting the most out of Red Hat CloudForms.