Red Hat OpenShift GitOps
What is the OpenShift GitOps operator?
Red Hat® OpenShift® GitOps is an operator that provides a workflow that integrates git repositories, continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools, and Kubernetes to realize faster, more secure, scalable software development, without compromising quality.
OpenShift GitOps enables customers to build and integrate declarative git driven CD workflows directly into their application development platform.
There’s no single tool that converts a development pipeline to "DevOps". By implementing a GitOps framework, updates and changes are pushed through declarative code, automating infrastructure and deployment requirements, and CI/CD.
Why choose Red Hat?
OpenShift GitOps takes advantage of Argo CD and integrates it into Red Hat OpenShift to deliver a consistent, fully supported, declarative Kubernetes platform to configure and use with GitOps principles.
OpenShift and OpenShift GitOps:
- Apply consistency across cluster and deployment lifecycles
- Consolidate administration and management of applications across on-premises and cloud environments
- Check the state of clusters making application constraints known early
- Rollback code changes across clusters
- Roll out new changes submitted via Git