Select a language
Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud
Red Hat® OpenShift® on IBM Cloud is a fully managed OpenShift service that takes advantage of the enterprise scale and security of IBM Cloud, so you can focus on developing and managing your applications.
Deploy highly available, Red Hat OpenShift clusters as-a-service with the click of a button on IBM Cloud. Move and build OpenShift-based workloads on a managed public cloud service to gain increased responsiveness, scalability, and reliability.
Take advantage of the latest version of Red Hat OpenShift, while optimizing costs with flexible pricing and compliance for the key industry certifications: PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC1, and SOC2 Type 2.
Access highly available OpenShift clusters as-a-service on IBM Cloud with automated provisioning, installation, and configuration of infrastructure—including compute, network, and storage. Components (operating system, OpenShift components, and in-cluster services) are managed for you and get automatically upgraded.
- Move workloads and data more securely with "bring your own key," FIPS 140-2 Type 4 encryption
- Security patch management for the operating system and Red Hat OpenShift
- Enterprise isolation including dedicated compute, bare metal servers, and private clusters
- Automatic deployment in multizone regions with failure discovery, including integration with IBM Cloud Internet Service to manage cross-zone traffic routing
- Get trusted enterprise expertise and extreme scale, such as The Weather Company's 20,000+ managed clusters and 99.99% SLA
Get up and running quickly
Start fast and small using one-click provisioning and metered billing, with no long-term commitment.
Get continuous availability with multizone clusters across 6 regions and 35 data centers.
Improved developer experience
Access dashboards with a native OpenShift experience. The vulnerability advisor detects common security issues for you.
Benefit from built-in industry compliance including PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC1, and SOC2 Type 2.
Rely on 24x7 global Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) support.
Deploy Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud based on your needs. Choose from many options, including:
- Virtual and bare metal infrastructure
- CPUs, vCPUs, CPU cores
- Storage—primary and secondary disks
- Network speed
- SGX enablement
- Hourly and monthly pricing, depending on options and features selected