Red Hat Quay
What is Red Hat Quay?
Red Hat® Quay is a security-focused and scalable private registry platform for managing content across globally distributed datacenter and cloud environments. It provides a single and resilient content repository for delivering containerized software to development and production across Red Hat OpenShift® and Kubernetes clusters. Red Hat Quay is a distributed and highly available container image registry for your enterprise.
Red Hat Quay is included with Red Hat OpenShift Platform Plus, a complete set of powerful, optimized tools to secure, protect, and manage your apps.
Features and benefits
Announcing Red Hat Trusted Software Supply Chain
Code, build, and monitor across any environment with a family of cloud services designed to meet your software supply chain security needs
Ways to run Red Hat Quay
Red Hat Quay is compatible with most container environments and orchestration platforms. It is available as a hosted service or self-managed on-premises and is included with Red Hat OpenShift® Platform Plus.
Red Hat Quay is the first enterprise hosted and on-premises container registry. It is priced per deployment and can be purchased with OpenShift or separately.
With Red Hat Quay, you can:
- Have geographically replicated instances
- Integrate with your authentication provider
- Integrate with Red Hat OpenShift
- Integrate with other registries via image mirroring or caching
- Track storage storage consumption of individual repositories and projects
- Have a full audit-trail of all events and changes in the system
- Run a registry in an offline environment
Red Hat Quay.io is a mature hosted container image registry. It is priced per number of private repositories.
With Quay.io you can:
- Rely on a skilled SRE team to provide a managed registry service with high uptime
- Rollback your images to a historical state
- Collaborate with other users in a shared organization
- Rely on a global content delivery network for performant serving of content
- Get your images scanned as soon as they are published with instantly updated vulnerability reports
Explore related resources
Rely on Red Hat
Our subscriptions come with award-winning support; the industry's largest ecosystem of partners, customers, and experts; hardware certifications; and a connection to open source communities where we source the best features and harden them for our enterprise products.
Need more support? You can also rely on our Technical Account Managers to help you solve your IT challenges.
Services & Programs
More ways to improve your Red Hat experience
Learn how to create new cloud-native apps and make existing ones cloud-enabled using microservices, containerization, and DevOps.
Need more? Test and certify your products on our portfolio or go to market with Red Hat solutions.
Team up with our strategic advisors to learn how best to use Red Hat Quay to securely store, build, and deploy container images.
How to buy Red Hat Quay
From a Red Hatter
Get help on purchasing Red Hat Quay from our experts.
Through our partners
Find and work with an authorized Red Hat partner.