Staying competitive today requires modern applications. Building those requires a modern IT, which many businesses lack. Before your developers look outside of your IT organization for solutions, check out Red Hat® Cloud Suite.
This fully open source solution for enterprises combines a container-based app-development platform, private-cloud infrastructure, public-cloud interoperability, and a common management framework. Red Hat Cloud Suite modernizes your infrastructure so developers can build services and deliver them to customers and your organization fast, and so IT can retain control and manage the environment from 1 place.
Modernize apps and run them where you need them
Get the container-based application platform you need to build modern apps. Then run workloads in containers or virtual machines (VMs) on a variety of platforms.
Update your infrastructure
On top of what you have, build an easy-to-manage, complete OpenStack® Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) private cloud to deliver public cloud-like scalability and speed up service delivery.
Integrate all the parts you need into 1 solution
We've tightly integrated cloud technologies so you don't have to piece together a solution. Fully supported components work together seamlessly to help you build cloud environments, write apps, and maintain integrated management, governance, and workload portability.
Manage your IT environment from a single place
Use the same management tool across virtualization, private cloud, app-development platform, containers, and public cloud.
The digital economy is being built on cloud technologies and apps. Competing in this new reality requires transforming your IT. See how Red Hat Cloud Suite can help you build cloud infrastructure and modernize and deliver apps.
Deliver the apps and insights your business needs quickly and cost-effectively while maintaining governance and security. Red Hat Cloud Suite gives you a common interface and technology stack for development, operations, IT administrators, and lines of business.
Developers get the tools they need to rapidly deploy apps. Operators can monitor and govern services and apps simultaneously—across a hybrid infrastructure—from development through production. And CIOs can better align with business requirements.
Red Hat Cloud Suite includes:
Red Hat Cloud Suite includes Red Hat OpenShift, a container-based app-development platform. It gives developers quick access to compute power so they can continuously integrate and deploy apps using a broad mix of languages and frameworks. OpenShift also lets developers deploy apps in containers or in VMs.
At its infrastructure foundation, Red Hat Cloud Suite lets you build a private cloud on either Red Hat OpenStack Platform with public cloud-like scalability or Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization based on high-performance virtualization. Both choices provide secure and scalable foundations for hosting the development platform, Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Red Hat OpenStack Platform gives you massive scalability and now includes Red Hat Ceph Storage.
You can seamlessly administer the combination of infrastructure and app development in Red Hat Cloud Suite with a unified management framework: Red Hat CloudForms. It's complemented by life-cycle management from Red Hat Satellite. The suite also uses a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based risk-management tool, Red Hat Insights, that collects infrastructure analytics so you can address technical risks before they impact operations.
Red Hat Cloud Suite works seamlessly with other Red Hat and third-party products. This lets you build true hybrid clouds across private and public domains as you establish a software-defined datacenter.
Modernize applications and development
To compete, you need to deliver innovative services to customers faster. Red Hat Cloud Suite helps by letting you:
- Create new development and operations practices.
- Develop apps on a container-based application platform and then deliver them into production with less friction.
- Monitor your application throughout a hybrid environment.
Accelerate service delivery
For developers to build and deploy modern apps quickly, Operations has to provide the right services. Red Hat Cloud Suite accelerates service delivery for traditional IT environments by automatically deploying both the VMs and the apps within them. Operations can create reusable descriptions for apps that can be automatically deployed via self-service with governance and controls across a hybrid cloud infrastructure.
As more and more apps are developed, Operations has to provide scalable infrastructure and enterprise management. Use Red Hat Cloud Suite to build scale-out, private-cloud capabilities with a stable life cycle and large ecosystem of supported hardware platforms. Take advantage of capabilities like reporting, chargeback, and auditing of tenant workloads across a geographically diverse deployment.
As Operations builds new cloud infrastructure, it has to find ways to use existing infrastructure. Red Hat Cloud Suite optimizes traditional IT environments, including:
- Discovering and right-sizing VMs.
- Freeing up space in virtual datacenters.
- Creating a standard operating environment (SOE) across heterogeneous environments.
- Migrating workloads to their ideal platform. You can even automate the migration of VMs from VMware vSphere to either Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization or Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
If you want to build private cloud infrastructure (IaaS) and manage it in a hybrid cloud environment, check out Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure.Learn more
Our training courses are hands-on and role-based. This means students stay at their keyboards for up to 80% of a course, boosting the retention of skills they'll use every day. We offer several convenient ways to train and save, and training facilities around the world. Visit our student center to learn more, or read some training successes.
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210)
- Install, configure, and maintain a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Administration (RH318)
- Use the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux managed through the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization suite. For experienced system administrators.
- OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280)
- Install, configure, and manage OpenShift Enterprise instances. For system administrators.
- OpenShift Enterprise Development (DO290)
- Immerse yourself in a DevOps environment with the agile software development methodology, test-driven development, continuous integration, and an SOE by using Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Employers notice Red Hat certifications. They know that to become Red Hat Certified Professionals, candidates must complete real-world tasks using our technologies—not just answer questions about them. Build your career by getting certified. We offer multiple exam locations and ways to train.
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) with a cloud concentration
An RHCA with a cloud concentration is a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) who has attained Red Hat’s highest level of certification, proving their skills and knowledge maintaining and using cloud infrastructure.
Let Red Hat Consulting help you successfully deploy Red Hat Cloud Suite. We offer flexible engagement models to help meet your IT goals. Have unallocated end-of-year budget? Consider using Consulting Units to secure resources you'll need in the upcoming year—without committing to a specific topic up front.
- DevOps services
- Implement the right DevOps methods, governance, environments, and tools fast while instilling cultural change.
- PaaS services
- Deploy apps into open hybrid cloud environments and migrate your traditional and legacy workloads as needed.
- IaaS services
- Take advantage of our resources, expertise, and approach to more easily merge traditional IT with today's agile IT.
- Unified management services
- Get the most out of Red Hat solutions that standardize and speed management across your evolving portfolio.
Collaboration is a pillar of the open source community. And it's how Red Hat approaches support. We're here 24x7. Speak directly with Red Hat support engineers, or access our award-winning Red Hat Customer Portal online, any time.
In keeping with the open source way, we like to keep the lines of communication open. So whether you're a customer or just interested in learning more, connect with us. We're eager to answer questions.
- Contact sales
- Our sales representatives are knowledgeable, friendly, and always ready to help.
- Find a partner
- Find a Red Hat partner that sells Red Hat Cloud Suite.
- Sign up for our cloud newsletter
- Read about top cloud-industry articles and trends, with links to Red Hat webinars, demos, blogs, and events.
- FICO clients made it clear they wanted faster time to value, and with the Analytic Cloud, FICO answered their call. The company reduced time to value for developing analytic solutions by up to 70% versus on-premise software.
Get in touch to learn more about Red Hat Cloud SuiteContact Sales
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.