Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes
Red Hat® Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes controls clusters and applications from a single console, with built-in security policies. Extend the value of Red Hat OpenShift® by deploying apps, managing multiple clusters, and enforcing policies across multiple clusters at scale. Red Hat’s solution ensures compliance, monitors usage, and maintains consistency.
Unified multicluster management
- Centrally create, update, and delete Kubernetes clusters across multiple private and public clouds
- Search, find, and modify any Kubernetes resource across the entire domain
- Quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues across your federated domain
- When creating or updating clusters, automate tasks such as configuring cloud-defined storage, static IP addresses, updating network components (like firewalls or load balancers), and more with the integration of Red Hat Ansible® Automation Platform
Learn more about multicluster life-cycle management.
Policy based governance, risk and compliance
- Centrally set and enforce policies for security, applications, and infrastructure
- Quickly visualize detailed auditing on configuration of apps and clusters
- Immediate visibility into your compliance posture based on your defined standards
- Automate remediation of policy violations and gather audit information about the clusters for analysis with the integration of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Learn more about governance, risk, and compliance.
Advanced application life-cycle management
- Define and deploy applications across clusters based on policy
- Quickly view service endpoints and pods associated with your application topology—with all the dependencies
- Automatically deploy applications to specific clusters based on channel and subscription definitions
- When deploying or updating applications, automate configurations like networking, databases, and more with the integration of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Learn more about application life-cycle management.
Multicluster observability for health and optimization
- Get an overview of multicluster health and optimization using out-of-the-box multicluster dashboards with the ability to store long-term data
- Easily sort, filter, and do a deep scan of individual clusters or, at the aggregated multicluster level
- Get an aggregated view of cluster metrics
- Troubleshoot faster using the Dynamic Search and Visual Web Terminal capabilities
Learn more about multicluster observability.
Multicluster Networking with Submariner
- Provide cross-cluster network infrastructure with Submariner for direct and security-focused communication
- Use DNS service discovery for Kubernetes clusters connected by Submariner in multi-cluster environments
- Uniformly manage and observe microservices-based applications network flow for behavioral insight, control, and troubleshooting
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management +
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform with Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management helps you operationalize your Red Hat OpenShift environments through automation.
- Manage multiple conternized environments at scale across multicloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Invoke Red Hat Ansible playbooks before or after key life cycle events.
- Perform automated actions at day zero, day one, when deploying and updating applications, and at other critical moments.
Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes 2.5
Streamline the management of cloud-native workloads and hybrid cloud, and extend existing tools and skills to simplify operations with the latest release
Announcing new edge capabilities with Red Hat OpenShift
Enhanced capabilities enable the deployment and ongoing management of applications wherever the business needs them
Our subscriptions come with award-winning support; the industry's largest ecosystem of partners, customers, and experts; hardware certifications; and a connection to open source communities where we source the best features and harden them for our enterprise products.
Need more support? You can also rely on our Technical Account Managers to help you solve your IT challenges.
Team with our strategic advisers to improve cluster management across environments. We take a big-picture view of your organization, analyze your challenges, and help you overcome them with comprehensive, cost-effective solutions.
Contribute to the upstream open source management communities.