Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud
Red Hat® OpenShift® on IBM Cloud is a managed OpenShift cloud service that reduces operational complexity and helps organizations build and scale applications with the security of IBM Cloud. This allows you to focus on developing and managing your applications and building OpenShift-based workloads on a managed public cloud service to gain increased responsiveness, scalability, and reliability.
- Access highly available Red Hat OpenShift clusters as-a-service on IBM Cloud with automated provisioning, installation, and configuration of infrastructure—including compute, network, and storage
- Components (operating system, Red Hat OpenShift components, and in-cluster services) are managed for you and get automatically upgraded
- Move workloads and data more securely with "bring your own key," FIPS 140-2 Type 4 encryption
- Security patch management for the operating system and Red Hat OpenShift
- Enterprise isolation including dedicated compute, bare metal servers, and private clusters
- Automatic deployment in multizone regions with failure discovery, including integration with IBM Cloud Internet Service to manage cross-zone traffic routing
- IBM site reliability engineers manage the full stack to maintain resilience and address potential threats and vulnerabilities, helping organizations reduce costs
- Get trusted enterprise expertise and extreme scale, such as The Weather Company's 20,000+ managed clusters and 99.99% SLA
- Use the same platform across all clouds with consistent skills and tools
- Teams have the flexibility to choose the solution that best fits their workloads and requirements
- Operators, developers, and security teams can use these tools across environments, from the datacenter to hosted environments and cloud
Red Hat commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ study and examine the potential return on investment companies may realize by working with Red Hat.
Get up and running quickly
Start fast and small using one-click provisioning and metered billing, with no long-term commitment.
Get high availability with multizone clusters across 6 regions and 35 data centers.
Improved developer experience
Access dashboards with a native Red Hat OpenShift experience. The vulnerability advisor detects common security issues for you.
Benefit from built-in industry compliance including PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC1, and SOC2 Type 2.
Choose from many options, including:
- Virtual and bare metal infrastructure
- CPUs, vCPUs, CPU cores
- Storage—primary and secondary disks
- Network speed
- SGX enablement
- Hourly and monthly pricing, depending on options and features selected